Walton Webcasting is the premier live stream service in the livestock industry. Bringing livestock to mobile and desktop devices world-wide!
Position Summary: The Camera and Production Operator is an entry level position, that is critical to the products and services provided by Walton Webcasting. This role assists with set-up and tear down of equipment during events, and most critically, operating cameras and technology to deliver the best viewing experience to Walton Webcasting viewers and consumers. This position reports directly to the Production Team Lead. Extensive travel is required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license
- An attitude of collaboration and strong work ethic.
- Ability to accept feedback and implement changes and improvements in real-time
- Ability to consistently execute same task and assignment for extended periods of time
- A digital and technical competency is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work effectively with both Walton Webcasting, LLC staff and customers
- Impeccable character and image to represent the organization
- Willingness to fully commit to the strategic vision of the organization as a whole and identify an individual role in facilitating that vision
- For Cattle, Sheep & Goats: Frame up the entry gate to get all exhibitors as they enter the ring. For Swine, follow each exhibitor out of their holding pen as they enter the ring.
- Once animals are in the ring, keep a broad shot to include as many exhibitors as possible & move camera slowly to include all exhibitors in the ring. For Cattle, Sheep & Goats, frame up lead animal and let all animals file past your camera shot when the animals parade/walks. For Swine, keep a broad shot until the judge is ready to pull the top exhibitors back out for evaluation. Follow each exhibitor back out of their holding pen
- When the judge is ready to give comments, frame up only the animal that the judge is commenting on until entire class exits the ring.
- On any breed drive or grand drive, be sure to follow the judge so you capture the selection of each exhibitor that is placed.
- Oversee technical set-up and webcast production during events and service deliverables
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com